Call for Expressions of Interest
NEW: Expression of Interest Close Monday 2nd October
The 2017 Tianjin Research Forum committee are now calling for expressions of interest for the forum. The expressions of interest should be related to institutional or individual experiences that describe institutional experience of;
- Provision: Experiences of institutes of technology and polytechnics in provision of programmes and/or modules in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Support: Experiences of learners who have created “start-ups” supported by institutes of technology and polytechnics.
- Research: What research has been undertaken to identify appropriate platforms, structures and processes in the establishment of innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystems.
New Zealand submissions to the symposium will follow a two staged process:
Stage One: Presenters will submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) of no more than 200 words to the Forum Chair.
Stage Two: If successful, presenters will be required to submit
- A bilingual abstract (of no more than 200 words) and a presenter’s bio (of no more than 200 words) to be used in the forum programme.
- A bilingual Informational Poster supporting their presentation
- A bilingual presentation file
Making a Submission
NB: if you have any problems please directly submit your abstract to either
Please use the form below to submit an Expression of Interest to the November forum. NB: On completion of your submission you will be returned to the Welcome page