Call for Expressions of Interest
NB: Expression of Interest Close Monday 3rd September
The 2018 NZ Research Forum committee are now calling for expressions of interest for the forum. The expressions of interest should be related to institutional or individual experiences that describe institutional experience of;
- Current State: What are educational institutions, government agencies and industry currently doing to encourage creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Future State: What are educational institutions, government agencies and industry planning to do to encourage creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship..
New Zealand submissions to the symposium will follow a two staged process:
- Stage One: Presenters will submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) of no more than 300 words to the Forum Chair. (NB: This can be used as the abstract of the submission)
- Stage Two: If successful, presenters will be required to submit
- A bilingual abstract (of no more than 300 words)
- A bilingual presenter’s bio (of no more than 100 words) to be used in the forum programme and web-space.Head and shoulders photo included as well.
- A bilingual organisational outline (of no more than 200 words) to be used in the forum programme and web-space.
- A bilingual Informational Poster supporting their presentation
- A bilingual presentation file
Please use the form below to submit an Expression of Interest to the November forum. NB: On completion of your submission you will be returned to the Welcome page