Theme: The Entrepreneurial Institute
NB: Expression of Interest Close Monday 3rd September
The 6th China – NZ Modern Vocational Education Development Forum (Forum), to be held in Auckland, NZ, aims to bring together industry and educational leaders, politicians and government agencies, practitioners and learners in TVET from New Zealand and the Peoples Republic of China to share their experiences in the design and development of entrepreneurial institutions, strengthen collaboration between the two countries and plan the development of model programmes in this field.
The forum will be structured around two interwoven themes, illustrated by examples, that will explore;
- Current State: What are educational institutions, government agencies and industry currently doing to encourage creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Future State: What are educational institutions, government agencies and industry planning to do to encourage creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship..
Presentation Format and Structure:
To ensure a broad coverage of New Zealand activity a distinct Lightening Style approach will be followed. The approach followed is based on the intelligent blending of a range of presentation modes:
- Text: Each presentation will be informed by a maximum 300 word, bi-lingual Chinese / English, overview of the activity.
- Visual: This textual information will be supported by a poster (template provided).
- Presentation: Each activity will be allocated 8 minutes (a maximum of 12 slides) to highlight the key points of their initiative.
- Networking: Opportunities will be made available during break-out sessions for networking to occur.
These lightning approach will provide the foundation for individuals, institutions, agencies and industry to engage in meaningful discussions on future initiatives.
If you have any queries please contact the academic chair of the conference Dr John Clayton (firstname.lastname@example.org)